Arjun Does a Good Deed at SDCC + Message to the Fans

Arjun makes this fans night at SDCC Saturday night when he tracks her down and poses for photos! Afterwards she tweets that he is "too amazing for words..." Yes he is and we just can't get enough of him!


Last night he also tweeted a message to his fans.

This was my highlight and encapsulates the beauty of this weekend. I want to thank @hlambert91. She flew all the way from Atlanta and created a shirt that she wore all day!! You are one in an incredible group of supporters that I am blessed to have. I am so grateful to all of you. I am fully aware you can't do it alone and I feel blessed to have you guys along for the ride! Thanks!



To see the message in it's entirety visit Arjun's twitter page.



*photos courtesy of @ArjunGuptaBk 
and @hlambert91



CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top